dimanche 13 mai 2012

"The way to the heart is through the belly."


The aim of this blog is to give a quick look at what makes Provence so special, from our way of  life to my favourite recipes.


Prior to be an expatriate I did not realize how fortunate I have been growing up in this part of  France. Moving back to Europ I would never have another idea than coming back "home", and for me, home is Provence.

Provence is like this blog would like to be, an addiction to Easy, Tasty and ...Frenchy !

From Jardin de Bacchus, my Bed and Breakfast in Tavel, near to Avignon the ancient pope's residence,  I will post every now and then a glance of what make me still love this land with all its contrasts. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I will put my heart into trying to write about my Provencal perception of the moment, I will present new recipes,because there is nothing more representative of the way the French think than the saying : "The way to the heart is through the belly."

Crunchy black chocolate hearts
 I wish you some sweet moments, but spicy enought, to make them special while reading this blog. Thanks a lot for sharing my passion of my easy-going but nevertheless tasty Provencal French life.

I apologize for using the language of Shakespeare my way... with my Frrrrench accent and other "interesting" twists, that you are already starting to discover.

Christine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire